Search This Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Paper Fortune Cookie Invitations

My new marketer Tara is hosting a "Chinese Buffet"  for one of her major accounts on June 22nd and wanted to create a Buzz around the event.  We started last week by giving them a Save the Date Card attached to a pair of chopsticks.  I created the invitation using Microsoft Word and punched pictures of Kung Fu Panda to go along with the theme.  I used pop dots to give extra dimension.



This week I made Paper Fortune Cookie Invitations thanks to a crafting friends suggestion.  I found a great tutorial online Paper Fortune Cookie Tutorial.  The only changes I made were using hot glue instead of glue dots, using a heavier weight paper, and distressing with dark brown.  I used Cricut Platinum School House to cut the circles at 3.8".  




I put the fortune cookies into plastic bags with our business cards attached.   The message reads "You will have a great lunch on Wednesday June 22nd.  See you there!  I hope they like them.










Thanks for stopping by
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment