Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Quick Kindness Gift Bags

I made these gift bags for a presentation about Alzheimer's Disease last week.   I thought the theme of Kindness was appropriate.  The quote says "Kindness in words creates confidence.  Kindness in thinking creates profoundness, Kindness in giving creates love.  - Lao Tzu"

This is how I made them:
I stared with mini brown lunch sacs from Hobby Lobby
1. I cut the base in red 3 1/2"x  2 1/2"  
2. I cut the beige paper 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"
3.  I stamped the bird in Versafine Sepia (stampin up Friends 24-7)
4.  I printed the quote on my computer in a text box 2 1/4" x 1 1/4"
5.  I glued both panels onto the red leaving a gap of red between.
6.  I tied the bow (ribbon from Hobby Lobby) and glued on.  
7.  Filled with candy, a business card, and stapled shut.  

They looked really cute on the tables.
Thanks for stopping by,
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment