Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Gender Reveal Party Invitations


I'm throwing a gender reveal party for my friend Marie at the end of the month.  She sent me a picture of printable invitations available on Etsy and I used the theme to create my own version.


I used my Cricut to cut images using sweet treats cartridge.
I printed the "What's in the Oven?" onto yellow card stock. 


I printed the inside details using Microsoft Word.  I stamped some yellow using Stampin UP Swirly Bird stamp set for additional color. 



They stand up easily.  


I used circles embossing folder to give extra dimension to the cup cake wrapper. 

I hope she enjoys the party.  Boy or Girl what will it be…  you'll have to check back later to see!

Thanks for stopping by!
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment