Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch #125



SSSC123.jpg



I joined the challenge at The Sweetest Thing 
For todays SSSC123 I made a Thank you card.  I flipped the sketch to make it a flip top card.  
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler (stampin up) , misc designer scraps.
Stamps:  Kind and Caring Thoughts (stampin up)
Ink:  Barely Banana, More Mustard (stampin up) Versafine Black
Ribbon:  Stampin up
Misc:  Bling 
To make the card I cut the following measurements
Base Red (4.25" x 5.5")
Layer 1 Designer Paper(4.0" x 5.0")
Layer 3 Red Squares (2.75")
Layer 4 Designer Paper Square (2.5")
Layer 5 Red center (2.75")
Layer 6 Beige Paper (2.5")
For layer 6 I swiped the paper onto the Barely Banana stamp pad.  I stamped the flower design randomly in More Mustard.  I stamped Thanks so Much in Versafine Black.  
For the inside 
Layer 1 beige (5" x 4") 
Designer paper strip (1"x5")
I stamped sentiment on designer paper and layered onto red scrap.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Charlene

1 comment: