Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2011

SC338 Time Flies Card

I decided to make a masculince card for this challenge.  I started the Split Coast Stampers Weekly Sketch (See link on bottom left of my home page) the card is A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")  This is how I made it;  I started with a solid red base, added layer of decorative paper (4.0" x 5.25"), cut a circle base of light blue 5.0", second layer of decorative paper 4.8" round.  I stamped the clock image using Versafine (Sepia).  I stamped the image again on a light beige and darker beige for the layers.  I added a decorative clip.  punched the message using window punch.  The sentiment says Time Flies.  Inside says Enjoy the Journey!  

220823d1308709163-sc338-1-jpg.jpg


Supplies:
Stamps:  Clock (Unity Stamps), sentiments (Making Memories)
Paper:  DCWV The Christmas Combo Stack, misc card stock
Ink: Versafine Sepia
Punch:  Window punch (Stampin up)





Thanks for stopping By!
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment