Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stamp Club Card Swap


We did a card swap at my friends Anne's house this month.  It was my first swap and now I'm hooked. I love how everyones cards turned out and I can't wait for the next one.  I made two versions of my card for the swap.
































I started with Rich Raspberry base and used my Big shot to cut the top note in Kraft.  I stamped the design onto the top note and made a flower using my Blossoms punch and attached with a brad.  I stamped the saying onto cream card stock and cut out using the label punch.  I distressed the edges and glued to the front.  I used misc bling to dress it up.
I stamped the envelope with the flower stamp and put the cards into a plastic cover.
Stamp Set:  Stampin up Friends 24-7
I'm already thinking about what I'm going to do for the next month swap.

Thanks for stopping by,
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment