Saturday, August 29, 2009
I used an acrylic frame (from the dollar store) as my base for this project. I took a digital picture of my face, colorized it (green) and printed from my computer. I created my own template for the witch. I used Toole for the skirt and a paper lunch bag for the broom. The Spider web, spider and bats were cut using my cricut (storybook cartridge). I added silver glitter glue to accent the hat, dress, and boots. I am going to put this on my desk at work.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Sunday, August 2, 2009
- I downloaded letters from Tim Holtz Distractible CD (alphas & numbers) into I photo
- I reduced size to 3.88" and printed onto Cream Card stock
- I cut scalloped pattern from green card stock using my Cricuit (storybook pg. 36 flower) Size 4.5
- I cut out and glued the letter blocks onto the scallops using foam squares
- I punched and set eyelets on each scallop using my Big Bite
- I cut 3" 1/4 inch ribbon in blue and green and tied the scallops together
The banner can be used over and over by just changing the name...