Stampin Royalty Challenge #72
This weeks challenge is:To comemorate Spring and feature a Bird
I came up with a Tri-fold card with an inside pocket for a tag.
For this card I used:
Paper: (Note) Worthy, Designer Paper, Making memories, light blue, beige, and kraft scraps.
Stamps: Friends 24-7 Stampin up
Ink: Stampin-Up Apricot Appeal, Versafine Vintage Sepia
Misc: Clip, ribbon and bling.
Base 12x5" scored at 4" and 8"
Blue Front Panel 3 1/4 x 2 3/4"
Beige Panel: 3 x 2 1/2"
Tag Base: 2 3/4" x 4 1/4"
Kraft tag center: 2 1/2" x 4"
1. Cut and Score the designer paper.
2. Fold the card into a Tri-fold
3. Fold the corner of each outer panel to the score line (this creates a triangle at each corner. Cut the top left triangle off and glue down the top Right triangle Flap to form the pocket. Glue the bottom ONLY of the pocket to keep in place. I put two staples in the corner.
4. Stamp the Flour onto the beige layer using Apricot Appeal. Stamp the bird in Vintage Sepia.
5. Punch out the corners using a small circle punch and glue the beige panel on the blue panel.
6. Add "Bling" to each Corner.
7. Glue onto the front of the card. Make sure to only put glue on the areas touching the front of the card.
8. Stamp the sentiment on piece of scrap beige. Punch out with Label Punch. Punch a light blue piece, cut in half, layer and glue.
9. Cut the tag pieces, stamp flowers and color in.
10. On scraps stamp "here for you" and "24-7" Punch out with small circle and rectangle punches and glue to card.
11. Punch hole, add ribbon, and tie into bow. This will show on the front of the card.
12. Secure with a decorative paper clip.
Thanks for stopping by!