Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Birthday Lottery Ticket Holder


My husband asked me to create a birthday card for his Assistant's 25th Birthday.  I designed an accordion card that could hold 25 lottery tickets.   I think it would have been cool with gift cards tucked inside as well.   I covered the front with Green card stock and designer Happy Birthday paper.  I cut the 25 with my Cricut and glued onto two circles cut with punches.  I made the Rosette by hand (scoring at 1/4" and fan folding.
I punched the KATIE using Stampin up stamp set and layered it on colored scraps.



I cut 12" beige card stock into 4" strips.  I scored at 3.5" and attached them together to make the accordion card. I cut pockets our of colored card stock 4"x 2" to hold the lottery tickets. 















I cut the letters using my Cricut Storybook and punched the circles using my Stampin up circle punches.  For the inside pocket I used the Stampin up two step owl punch and inserted a decorated tag with my message. 









My husband said she loved it!
TFL  Charlene

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Hope she wins big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you attach the strips to make an accordian i absolutely love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just accordion folded it and attached where the peaces met. Thanks for looking

    ReplyDelete