Search This Blog

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Missing in Action


It has been ages since my last blog post.  I have been crafting I have just not posted my projects because my life has been crazy busy.   Kids moving out, kids moving in, moving my craft room, vacation, work, etc.... Today my friend Rona and I went to the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Arlington.  It was our first time attending and we had the best day ever.

I got to meet Tim Holtz (Woooo Hooo).  He was exactly as I expected he would be inspiring, kind, genuine, and adorable.  We were front row for his demos and we spent way too much money in the Stampers Anonymous Booth.


I  came home and was inspired to get right in my craft room.  I made a Tim Holtz inspired Graduation Card for my friend Nick.  It was fun playing with all my new toys. 
It is made to sit up with a little easel fold under the main flap

I added a little flip book with pictures of his family. 



Thanks for stopping by... I hope to post more projects soon.
Charlene




No comments:

Post a Comment