Search This Blog

Sunday, June 30, 2013

July Mini Birthday Album

My sister Cathy's Birthday is July 30 but she celebrates all month.
I made her a little July Mini as a birthday present.


I started with a Graphic 45 cut apart sheet I bought at my local stamp store for $1.00
I used one of the cut out images for the front.  I made a embellishment from burlap, scrap ribbon, a white flower brad and Stampin Up birthday banner.  The mini is 4.25 wide X 5.5 high.  I used a magnetic closure.
I used the cut outs and tags to help decorate along with designer paper from the back of the paper.
I free hand cut the stars and added a little bling. 
I love little flip tabs and I added one to the next page.  Each of the photo mats are
removable so she can put pictures on both sides. 
The back of the flip tab has a journaling spot. 
The next page has two photo mats. 
The last pages have pockets with stamps,  There are journaling tags and photo mats. 
The inside flip tab is a post card.  I thought that would make a great
journaling spot.

The album came together quickly.  I hope she likes it.
Thanks for stopping by!
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment