Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Senior August Craft

Every month I do a project with the Seniors at Atria Richardson.  This month I designed a simple tag that they can hang on a knob in their kitchen.

I cut the tags from File folders using my Cricut (Tags Bags, Boxes, & More 2 x 5.5").  I cut the Birdcage from Cricut (Serenade 1.5 x 2.75").  I used the stampin up bird punch.  For the background I stamped Polka dots (Unity Stamp Company) in Light brown.  I stamped the Vintage Flourish (Stampabilities).  I added green Flowers (Iced got Flowers) and stamped Love in black.  
I prepared elements and ran them through my Xyron to make them stickers. Each senior will get a kit and that they can assemble themselves.
I hope they like this as much as I do.
Happy Crafting,
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment