Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Card Swap Bags

We had our first swap this week at Swap Your Heart Out!  Because this was our first meeting I made each swap member a personalized bag.  I typed the words "Swap Your Out" and each name on My Digital Studio.  I cut all layers with my paper cutter using scrap paper.  I stamped beige layer with dots (Unity) and scroll (stampin up).  I distress the edges.  The black layer of the heart is the stampin up die cut and the inside is the large heart punch.  I tied a ribbon and glued it to a tim holtz clip.  Each name tag has a magnet on the back.  The base of the tags are left over gift tags from Hobby Lobby.  I punched out the names using the large oval punch (stampin up).  I added a little bling and some green flowers.  They really liked them and we each had a bag to take home our cards.  
Thanks for stopping by!
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment