Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Scrap Challenge Project #3



Recessed Window Card
I found this project on Split Coast Stampers and used the tutorial to make this card. I used all scrap paper excluding the red base. I stamped the inside of the window with Box of Love from Stampabilities. I stamped Happy Valentines day using stampin up Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched with the oval and scalloped punches. I tied a piece of scrap ribbon on the front and punched flowers from another piece of scrap. For the inside i used the center square I cut from the front and layered on pink paper. I punched a circle flower and scallop and added to white paper. I punched the bird using the stampin up two step bird punch.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/recessedwindow/

No comments:

Post a Comment