Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas Party Invitation



My Boss asked me to make invitations for our company Christmas Party. I'm not much of a flyer kind of girl so these are what I came up with. There are lots of little details but thanks to my Gypsy and Cricut it went much faster then I anticipated. The P on the sign is our company Logo and colors.



Recipe:

Black Mat - Platinum School House 5.75 x 4.25
Light Blue Mat Platinum School House 5.5 x 4.0
Opening Light Blue Platinum School House 2.5 x 3.25
Snowman - Gypsy Wandering 2.65 x 3.0
Accessories - Gypsy Wandering (same as above)
Sunglasses - Smiley Cards
Snow - Christmas 5.3 x .75
Sign - Paper Dolls for Everyday 1.75 x 2.65
Red Frame - Platinum School House 2.25 x 3.0
Second layer Frame 2.35 x 4.0
Snowflakes- Christmas 1.0 x 1.0

I put diamond glaze over the branch arms to make them strong and shinny
I used Platinum ink (Stampin up) mixed with water and sprayed over snowflakes to give them a silver shine.
Snow is Snowtex
I embossed the light blue layer with dots embossing folder Sizzix
Stamps on the envelope were - Happy Holidays postage stamp Stampabilities, snowflakes psx



I covered the address for the photo to protect privacy.
I'm really happy with how they turned out and I hope my co-workers enjoy them!
Happy Merry!
Charlene


1 comment: