Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Oh Frank Halloween Box





I was inspired to create my own version of a frankenstein box after viewing the frank and little woman posted on Split Coast Stampers by Mackensie. I made my box from a simple template (See measurements below). I cut the hair using my Cricut Platnum School grass (9 1/2" 1 1/2"). I Cut misc circles for the eyes using my cricut. I used the tab punch (cut in half) from Stampin up for the nose. I highlighted with green ink, hand drew the scars and mouth. I filled a cellophane bag with candy and tied a hand stamped Happy Halloween with a black ribbon. I made a bunch of these for my husbands co-workers.

Box Info: Cut Card-stock at 6" X 9 1/2". Score 1 1/2" from the bottom. Score from the side at 1 1/2", 4", 5 1/2", and 8". Cut off one square from the bottom left. Fold on all score lines and glue to create box.

No comments:

Post a Comment