Search This Blog

Friday, September 4, 2015

Wedding Shower Mini Album


I made a mini album for my friend Katie's bridal shower.  I used the hidden hinge 
binding system.  Each page is interactive and has a quote about marriage 
in the page pocket.
On page one I used the Stampin up mini bags (Im obsessed with them).  I also 
used misc paper throughout the entire book. 

On page two I used the Cricut for their initials and also used the Stampin up die 
that looks like a Polaroid. I used this again later i n the book.

I kept page three pretty simple

on page four I put a magnet behind the latch (on right) which opens and has 
room inside for additional pictures. 

on page five the right side flips up to hold pictures


on page six I added some tabs and pull outs.
The last page has some tags and the left side flips up.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Charlene 

No comments:

Post a Comment