Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2014

Dream Journal


This project was also inspired by a video I saw on youtube. It is called One Sheet Wonder Mini Album.  You can see her tutorial here: Traci Cornelius.  Instead of a mini album I made mine into a Dream Journal for my daughter.  I thought she could write down her hopes, dreams and goals for the next year. I made the journal artistic to match her personality.
For the front cover I added a piece of Card Candy I received from our Swap you heart out 
Card Candy Swap a few months ago.

I added the creative quotes on the paper pack.
 I mixed up the a paper to give it a cheery feeling. There is a little pocket on the front of the middle section for me to write a special note on a tag. 
Inside each pocket is double sided journaling spot. 


I hope Sasha likes it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment