Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

My February Swaps!


 Our theme this month at Swapyourheartout is Girly.  I bought a bunch of Melody Ross supplies a few months ago at Tuesday Morning and thought they would be fun to use.  I made an easel card with a drawer base.
I struggled to figure out dimensions for my box.  After I was finished I found a great tutorial at Sweet Shoppe.  Her design has a back where the drawer slids in and a much nicer easel.
I put each finished project into a plastic bag and made a clothespin with Rosette (Tim Holtz) and glued a sticker in the middle.  
 The drawer opens and would be great for candy or gift card.
Supplies used:  Melody Ross Stickers, chip board, brads, stampin up Top Note die, misc paper, misc ribbon, Tim Holtz rosette die,
I hope they like them.  Thanks for stopping by!
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment