Search This Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Best Witches

I made these boxes for my husband to give to the girls at work.
I made the box by cutting an 11"x 5" piece of green paper.  I scored at 1 1/4" from the edge of each long side and scored 4 1/2" from each short side.  For the hair I cut strips of black paper and crimped.  I free hand cut the hat and used the window punch (stampin up) for the band and distressed with white paint.  For the eyes I used the 1" circle punch for the white portion and the green eyelids.  I glued on black strips of paper and cut the eye lashes.  For the inside of the eye I used the Owl Punch (stampin up).  For the mouth I used the label punch (stampin up).  The nose was the window punch.  I added a green pearl for the wart.  The "Best Witches" stamp is from Stampendous.
Thanks for stopping by!
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment