Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bunny Bucket


At My Friend Joyce's monthly Stampin up class we made some really cute bunny boxes.  I came home and made my own version.  I used a small white bucket (3/1.00 at dollar tree) for my body and added a few additional punches and facial features.  I plan to give these to all of my co-workers and a few of my favorite accounts.  I filled the inside with green grass and Hershey Kisses.  On the back I added a cotton ball for a tail.  Punches used; ornament, small circle, sm heart, and eyes (owl punch) medium oval and small oval.   I added some black details, and white to the eyes.  I sponged pink to give some dimension.
Happy  Easter.
TFL
Charlene
I submitted this project on the following challenges;
Stampin Royalty SR#67
Crazy for Challenges C4C83
Check out all the other projects posted for spring.

3 comments:

  1. so cute!!! love, love your idea!!! thank you for playing along at the Stamping Royalty “spring” challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great decoration for your Easter bucket. Super fun. So glad you played with us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I wanna make one now!! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete