Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Pillow Box


I am the hostess for my Stamp Club this month and wanted to make a special treat for my friends. I had a bunch of plain white pillow boxes and decided to start with that as my base.

The measurements for this project: Layer 1 (Dark Green) 3" x 9", Layer 2 (Kraft Paper) Crimped 2 1/2" x 9", Layer 3 (Misc designer paper) 1 1/2" x 9".  I wrapped a gold ribbon around the corrugated section and tied a knot.  I stamped the Happy St. Patrick's Day circle (Stampin up) and layer onto a dark green scalloped circle.

For the inside I stamped the Irish Blessing and rolled like a scroll with a dark green band (Small Slit Punch).

I filled each pillow box with candy and the secret message.  I hope they like them.

Here is a picture of the different designer paper I used.
They were really easy to make.
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment