Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sweet Birthday Bear-SC318



Split Coast Stampers Challenge SC318
For this challenge I created this
Sweet Birthday Bear Card









Supplies I used:
Stamps:  Banner Bear Hero Arts (1991), Tiny Paw Fun Stamps (1989), Happy Birthday Stampin Up Vintage Labels.
Copic Markers:  Pale Pink, Light Walnut, Dual Ivory
Paper/Ribbon:  Scraps

How I made it:
1.  I stamped the bear stamp once on white card stock  (2 1/4" x  2 1/2") and twice on pink card stock.
2.  I colored in the bear using copic markers.
3.  I cut out the first banner and just the front of the second banner.  
4.  I stamped Happy Birthday on the front piece.
5.  To assemble the banner I just placed the full banner down first and using pop dots popped up the center piece.  
6.  I applied Ranger Stickles (icicle) over the banner. 
7.  I layered the white square onto a pink square (2 1/2" x 2 3/4") and a brown square (2 3/4" x 3") and rounded all the corners with punch.  
8.  I layered stripped paper (3 7/8" x 5 1/8") onto brown card stock (4" x 5 3/8")
9.  I tied the pink ribbon around before gluing to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" kraft base.  
10. For the inside I cut a white paper 4" x 5".  I layered on the left side brown strip 1 1/8" x 5", and patterned strip 7/8" x 5".  I stamped paw prints up from the right corner.  

I really loved this layout and think I will use it again soon.
Thanks for stopping by.
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment