- I downloaded letters from Tim Holtz Distractible CD (alphas & numbers) into I photo
- I reduced size to 3.88" and printed onto Cream Card stock
- I cut scalloped pattern from green card stock using my Cricuit (storybook pg. 36 flower) Size 4.5
- I cut out and glued the letter blocks onto the scallops using foam squares
- I punched and set eyelets on each scallop using my Big Bite
- I cut 3" 1/4 inch ribbon in blue and green and tied the scallops together
The banner can be used over and over by just changing the name...