Search This Blog

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Christmas Mini Album Ornament

Every Year I have made my kids a Christmas Ornament with their picture.  Well they are all grown up and not as interested in having their adult pictures plastered all over my tree.  This year i decided to do a  mini album that could hold the entire families pictures a little more tastefully.  The mini book is made out of 12" x 6" card stock.  It is the same concept as one sheet mini album (lots of tutorials on You Tube).  I used 1/2 sheet of paper to make it lighter.  The book is 3" x 3". 


The cover was stamped with Santa's list stamp set from stampin up.  I printed the 2013 on my computer and made a simple bakers twine and brad closure.  I put a loop of ribbon at the top so it can easily be hung on the Christmas Tree. 


I love how they turned out and made several for my family and friends. 


Inside are 8 pages to put pictures, write memories, or anything else I can think of. 



No comments:

Post a Comment